Sunday 3 October 2010

Argh!

I'm not blogging about benefits and stuff because frankly I can't bare to think about it. I just don't trust these millionaire politicians to be sympathetic, and not when they are still trying to make up for not winning the election outright. When IDS says he wants to make it always worth working, I just hear "we are going to make you so poor that you'll want to pimp yourself out rather than starve". Of course they will save a lot of money. It's frankly terrifying to have my life in the hands of these people. I wish someone from a working class background, someone that had actual experience of not having enough, someone poor, someone who had something other than a highly privileged background was involved in this experience in social engineering.

No comments: